Modern sports market is based largely on the transfer movements aiming to continuously improve level of the squad possessed. Conducting transfers is however associated with the need to comply with established rules of the sports federations, including rules on periods of transfers as well as the procedural aspects. In order to protect the interests of the clubs, it is also necessary to prepare a transfer agreement defining mutual rights and obligations of both former and new club.
Considering the above, in the scope of our services we offer:
- preparation and verification of transfer agreements;
- preparation of legal opinion on the mode of changing the club colors;
- participation in negotiations regarding execution of the agreements;
- conducting mediation in order to settle disputes;
- legal representation in proceedings before courts and arbitration courts in cases involving claims arising from the transfer agreements.