The interaction between worlds of business and sport is a desirable and beneficial phenomenon. In practice, however, there are situations in which the rights of clubs and athletes are violated, and entrepreneurs are fraudulently trying to use copyrights of the entities connected with sports.
We co-operate with Tomasz Dauerman’s commercial law group to assist sports enterprises setting up, purchasing or selling business all over the world.
Our knowledge of the legal and commercial problems in the sports industry, including the special character of sports and the special regulations of sports, allows us to provide valuable advice in connection with such transactions.
Considering the above, in the scope of our services we offer:
- preparation and verification provisions of all types of contracts, in particular sponsorship contracts;
- drafting legal opinions on the provisions of the contracts submitted;
- participation in negotiations on the agreements executed;
- conducting mediation aiming in order to settle disputes;
- representation in litigation, as well as in recovering claims arising from the sponsorship contracts.